Sunday, January 24, 2010

Upcoming Events

Hello! Today I thought I'd list a few upcoming book events. Olivia's Story is set for national release on February 1, which means the month of February will be one whale of a lot of fun. Here are a few of the scheduled events related to the release of Olivia's Story:

On February 11 I'll be appearing on Don Marsh's "St. Louis On The Air" radio program -- on station KWMU. The hour-long program will begin at 11:00 a.m. (Central time), and a "call-in" segment will be featured near the end of the hour. The program will also be streamed through National Public Radio.
On February 13, I'll be signing books at the new Barnes & Noble store in Fenton, Missouri, which is a suburb of St. Louis. I'll be signing from 1-4 at the store that afternoon, and I'll also be bringing cake for everyone to help celebrate the release of the book. If you are in the area, please stop by for a slice.
On February 16 I'll be appearing on "Live From Prairie Lights," a nationally-known radio program which originates at Prairie Lights Books in Iowa City, Iowa. The program begins that evening at 6:30 p.m. (Central time). There will also be a call-in segment toward the end of the program. The program will also be streamed across the Armed Services Radio Network. Please call in with questions/comments that night. I'd love to hear from you.
On February 20 I'll be signing books at Barnes & Noble in Waterloo, Iowa, from 2-4 in the afternoon. I'll also have cake at this event, so please stop by for a visit and a slice of cake if you are in the area.
There will also be several television events in February; I'll post them soon.
Take care -- and thanks for reading!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment