Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Contact Information...

February 1, 2014

Hi, All!
     I hope everyone is off to a healthy and happy 2014.  Here's to a great year for us all!
     This is going to be a very short post.  The "Contact Me" section of my author website has just been updated, and the new e-mail address is up and running.  Therefore, for those who'd like to contact me, please to go my website address (see below) and navigate to the "Contact Me" page:

http://www.jscottcopelandauthor.com/

   I love hearing from my readers, so feel free to send comments about the books to this address if you wish.  Of course, also feel free to contact me through Paragon House as well (their address is also on the same Contact Me page).  Please note that I check this e-mail account only on weekends -- and only when I'm not on the road doing book events -- so please be patient if you do send a note.  At times it takes me a long time to get through the messages.
     While I'm speaking of updates for websites, I'd like to pass along something for those of you who also write.  In my opinion, "welovechildrensbook.com" is THE best group helping writers with such things.  If you haven't already, check them out.
     The weather here in Iowa is, well, typical for Iowa this time of the year.  I'm attaching a picture of the view of my backyard from my writing desk.   We have several feet of snow piled up everywhere, and it will likely be here until spring!   Brrrrrrrrrr!
     I have already started doing some "background work" for my next book, and I'll talk more about that in an upcoming post.  In the meantime, enjoy your reading!
JSC

No comments:

Post a Comment