Thursday, October 14, 2010

Researching Murder!









Hi, all!
I'm still conducting research to find out more about the gruesome murder that will be described in my next book. I managed to dig out records that had been "lost" (conveniently, I might add) for a very long time, and these records shed light on the subject in ways I could not have imagined. As a matter of fact, I got chills as I read through the documents - and I hope readers will have the same reaction when they read the story. I'm having so much fun with this next book!
I've also taken some time for myself -- just to have fun. I've also done some more book signings for Olivia's Story and Inman's War. I'll try to attach a couple of pictures to this message. One is of a recent signing, and the other is the Pumpkin Festival in Stillwater, Minnesota.
Happy reading!

JSC

1 comment: